About the project
We used the customer-supplied pdf to begin the ebook conversion process for this project, and there were many aspects in the original printed design which had to be adjusted in order to suit a reflowing format. There were some content changes to be made to the ebook throughout as well as particular attention paid to ensuring all tables worked and were able to be double tapped and zoomed in on as many devices as possible. It was important for this one to look good in ADE due to the main clientele being on this system, so we needed to do extensive checking in this software and make changes to the coding in order to make it work. Once the conversion process was complete we moved on to create a published ebook.
About the book
The Handbook aims to support and promote optimal clinical practice by providing General Practitioners (GPs), nurses and other health professionals working in primary care with evidence based consensus recommendations on a variety of issues related to reproductive and sexual health for women and men.
1. A practical guide to the management of reproductive and sexual health problems in the primary care setting.
2. Up to date evidence-based information delivered in a user-friendly style.
3. Covers the diagnosis and management of issues from menstrual disorders, to cervical screening and sexually transmissible infections.
4. Peer reviewed by external experts in their field.
5. Each chapter includes an extensive range of web-links to the latest resources and also to relevant organisations and services to support a best-practice holistic approach
6. Comprehensively indexed.
Chapters: Reproductive and Sexual Health Consultations in the Australian Setting; The Cervix; The Ovary; The Vagina and Vulva; The Breast; The Bladder and the Pelvic Floor; Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and other Disorders of the Menstrual Cycle; Fertility Problems; Pregnancy; Pregnancy Options; Menopause; Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs); Pelvic Inflammatory Disease; Management of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Primary Health Care; Female Sexual Interest and Arousal Disorder; Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate Disease and Testicular Lumps; Legal Consideration in Reproductive and Sexual Health.